Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: War #1

18909
I love how Zayne Carrick, the protagonist of this comic, a Jedi that is not really your usual Jedi, is smack dab in the middle of the Mandalorian Wars.  A pacifist by nature, and originally treated by his peers as a bumbling comic relief, I love how he is the total opposite of the militaristic Mandas. 

I wish this comic would fully explore the history/ origins of The Mandalorians.  I am a big fan of Bobba  and Janggo Fett and the Republic Commando series so I look at this series with keen interest.

  And this comic shows how cunning they really are when it comes to the art of battle.  There’s a little bit of a lull in the fight and just when you thought that you had a firm grasp of the story, there’s a major twist that shocks at the end.  This series looks very promising from what I have seen.  And while I have enjoyed some of the other Star Wars series better, this stands up on its own. Definitely worthy of a pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment