Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review: Charasmagic #5

images-6
Completing my round of all new comics for this weeks review, I was very impressed with this book. The story is no slouch, set in a world of magic, it tells the story of a select few warriors to protect it from a power mad schemer.

I love also how the writer weaves romantic tension in the story. Something that seems to be forgotten in most comics these days. The art is just beautiful! So pretty to look at! I am a lover of classic comics

. The use of old coloring style and old comics paper, you might say I'm a comics traditionalist, but this book is proof of what technology can bring to the Medium. It's like watching stills from a cartoon.

To sum up, I really loved it! I could not find a fault even if I tried to! Pick it up!
04_CHAR-05-CMYKcrop02_CHAR-05-CMYKcropCHARISMAGIC-05a-RandolphCHARISMAGIC-05c-Ret-HwangCHARISMAGIC-05b-SiyaOum01_CHAR-05-CMYKcrop03_CHAR-05-CMYKcrop

No comments:

Post a Comment