Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review: Star Wars Blood Ties Boba Fett is Dead... by Oliver de Guzman

Great art! I'm a fan of painted art that is put to good use and this issue is a good example of that. Although, story wise, it may be a little too simple. But with a title like that, I guess that's the spirit that the writer is going for anyways. The decompression is palpable but in most parts, the writer was able to insert some cool character moments and developments that's enough to keep the reader hooked.

I, myself am quite intrigued as to what would happen in the remaining issues. This revenge drama might have read a little too quick, probably five minutes for me, but it's still pretty much worth your time and your pennies and dimes. Pick it up for the art alone! The story is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment