Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review: Star Wars: Dark Times #4

images-2
I cannot help but think, as I read this issue, that the title is so ironic. Dark times...and yet when I read it, the predominant feeling inside me is fun, fun and more fun!

The art is gorgeous! Doug Wheatly has outdone himself here. While the writing is not bad at all, it's the art that actually took my attention in this issue.



The story as I've said, is no lightweight. We have a classic tale of cat and mouse as a stranded Jedi tries to rescue his damsel in distress while eluding a very capable and deadly assassin.

 It's a fun read, set in "the rise of the empire" time of Star Wars. 
The price is not too bad either, set at $2.99. This is a perfect addition to your star wars collection. (Note: this is issue 4, so collect the older issues) and I promise you, you won't be disappointed. May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment