Monday, November 14, 2011

Misfits Series 3: What Happened?

vlcsnap-2011-11-14-04h03m12s54
With the risk of becoming unpopular amongst my British brethren, I have to confess that season 3 of the Misfits has been a bit of a let down.  The drive behind the characters is gone and they seem to be killing off 'red-shirts' every single episode thus far, like it was going out of style.  Should murder be so easy and doesn't that damn town have a forensics team?  And I won't even start on the new character Rudy.  Mainly because there's nothing much to say because he sucks.  He tries to give off the crass charm that Nathan did so perfectly but fails miserably every time he utters a word.  The rest of the cast are floundering like a bunch of gold fish drowning in oil.  I don't know if that made sense and I don't really care.  Next episode seems to be promising Nazis.  Great...  It's like they're following Season 2 of Psychoville step by step:  1.  A big corporate behind the scenes to all the insanity: CHECK.  2.  Nazis:  CHECK.  If things keep going this way, I might have to find something else to do on my Sunday evening.  I hear sleeping is a ton of fun. (4colorcrack)

No comments:

Post a Comment