Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week of 26th October - Tim's Picks

2000ad
Tim absolutely blew his 15 issue limit, but with no trades, it’s OK…
2000AD 1754 – Because I finally caught up with my progs and found a shop that can get them to me on time!
27 second set 2 – Because it’s a book about music and magic that’s totally different to Phonogram but equally awesome.
All Star Western 2 – Because I’m hoping beyond hope this issue improves on last.
ASM 672 – Because it’s the end of Spider Island.
Angel and Faith 3 – Because Gage is nailing the characters.
Annihilators: Earthfall 2 – Because it’s Marvel Cosmic.
Captain Swing 4 – Because it took so long to come out, and it’s a beautiful book.
cs4
Daken 16 – Because of the Runaways.
DMZ 70 – Because it’s the continuing epilogue to Brian Wood’s epic series.
Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz 2 – Because it’s Skottie Young.
Flash 2 – Because it was good enough to survive my new 52 cull.
Fly 5 – Because it’s creepy and awesome and the best thing I’ve read from Zenescope.
Game of Thrones 2 – Because the story is awesome and suits comics well.
Green wake 6 – Because the mini series was good enough to make it ongoing.
Red wing 4 – Because Hickman writes a story about a war across time.
sm1
Spaceman 1 – Because it’s Azzarelo and Risso.
SI: Cloak and Dagger 3 – Because I love me some Ty and Tandy.
Star Trek 2 – Because it reimagines original series Star Trek episodes in JJ Abrams’ universe.
Walking Dead 90 – Because it’s the Walking Dead.
Wolverine and the X-Men 1 – Because I’m really curious to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment