Sunday, December 22, 2013

Artists Assemble-Nickelodeon Cartoons

Artists Assemble is a weekly event where members of the Facebook group can submit art based on a specific theme. The art must be your own and match the theme.


A nice fun event this week- lots of nostalgia and considering this weeks theme is Nick cartoons why not get your kids to draw a pic? Have fun!


Words from Jason Graziano. My boy, Antonio, drawing his favorite thing... Power Rangers


And Here's the Pic.



The Little Dragon meets The Dragon Warrior by Christopher Masson


General Iroh by Allison Julien


Tommy by Jason Graziano


Homage to Nic and Hulk! by Rodney Celerio with Zooper Earl


Words from Melbert Martin. 9 years old boy inside my class. I'm teaching in an interior part of my state. This boy don't have TV and for most of the time his family work in a paddy field. If I finished my lesson early I would let them watch animations using my laptop. So he drew this for me.


Sokka by Adam Bayes


Tommy Variant by Jason Graziano 


Sponge Bond by Richard Chin


Raphael by Adam Bayes


Korra! In a watercolor attempt by Allison Julien



Gir by Breannah Luini


CBNAHMAN an Homage to Bananaman by Chris Grisby


Sokka Variant by Adam Bayes


Shredder by Zeena Benjamin


Maya the Bee by Chris Grisby



Goku vs Superman by Melbert Martin


Nick Toons as Avengers.Jimmy Neutron as Iron Man, Danger Mouse as Nick Fury, Timmy Turner as Thor (You can see Cosmo and Wanda in the hammer if you look close), Ang as Captain America, and Patrick Star as the Hulk. Done by Patrick Mohlmann


Kung fu Panda. Work in progress by Thorsten Schmitz



Eliza Thornberry by Anne Stinson



Alex Mack by Tim Barkley





No comments:

Post a Comment