Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week of 28th September 2011 - Tim and Oz's Picks

anef1
Oz’s Picks:
Annihilators earthfall #1 (of 4)
All star western #1
Aquaman #1
Flash #1
Green lantern new guardians #1
Justice league dark #1
Superman #1
asw1
Teen titans #1

Tim’s Picks:
All Star Western 1 - This will be the best book of the new 52, guaranteed.
ASM 670 - Spider Island is pretty sweet so far.
Angel and Faith 2 - Issue one was fantastic, and I have high hopes for issue 2.
Annihilators Earthfall 1 - marvel Cosmic. That is all.
Cap and Bucky 622 - Brubaker writing Cap is continually a win.
rr2
Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz 1 - Skottie Young makes any book worth it.
Hack Slash 8 - Slasher Horror at it’s finest.
Justice League Dark 1 - Interesting Concept. I’m hopeful.
Kick Ass 2 #4 - I’ll believe it when I see it.
New Avengers 16.1 - because i’m a sad, sad man.
New Mutants 31 - Oh how i wish fear itself was over.
Rachel Rising 2 - Terry Moore is hands down my favourite creator. I love that dude.
Secret avengers 17 - Jamie McKelvie.
habibi
Superman 1 - I’m interested to see how this one pans out, with Action comics being a dissapointment.
Teen Titans 1 - Scott Lobdell writes great teenagers.
Trades:
Habibi - Craig Thompson is a cartooning genius.
Holy Terror - Let’s hope the wait is worth it. Love me some Frank Miller.
Srange Tales II - The best book marvel produced last year.
Undying Love - an interesting tale about samurai and vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment